1836 - 1907 (70 years)
||Albert Bartholf TUERS |
||25 Jul 1836
||Passaic, NJ 
||5 Nov 1836
||Pompton Plains, Morris, NJ
||Blacksmith  |
||Dutch Reformed |
||1895, Teaneck, NJ, NJ State Census |
||South Schraaalenburgh Churchyard, Dumont, NJ 
||6 Jan 1907
||22 Feb 2016 |
||Priscilla DEMAREST, b. 11 Aug 1846, New Bridge, NJ , d. 27 May 1927 (Age 80 years) |
||28 Aug 1862
||Old North Church, Dumont, NJ 
| ||1. Esther Ella TUERS, b. Abt 1863, d. Abt 1865 (Age ~ 2 years)|
| ||2. Jacob Albert TUERS, b. 18 Jan 1865, Hackensack, Bergen Co, NJ |
| ||3. Nicholas Demarest TUERS, b. May 1868, Hackensack NJ , d. Abt 1900 (Age ~ 31 years)|
| ||4. James Edgar TUERS, b. 13 Jul 1869, Palisades, Bergen, NJ , d. 16 Sep 1943 (Age 74 years)|
||11 Oct 2016 00:41:51 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Tuers/Turse Civil War Service|
Auto-download records of 19 Tuers/Turse men who served in the Civil War. Document is a work in progress, but includes all known records of service dates and deaths currently verifiable from available sources. (Links not established for names not yet in the database)
- Albert and Priscilla lived in Teaneck, NJ in 1895 according to the NJ State Census. Albert was a Civil War veteran and is buried at the South Schraalenburgh Churchyard Old North Reformed Church Cemetery, Dumont, Bergen, NJ
The Demarest Genealogy, in our file, shows Albert Bertolph Tuers born 1837, married Priscilla Demarest.
Priscilla’s application for Civil War Pension is dated 26 Jan 1907 A Co 22nd New Jersey Infantry 
- [S16] The Toers - Tuers Family, Howard S. F. Randolph.
- [S551] 1860 Census.
- [S18] Demarest Genealogy.
- [S406] Records of the First Reformed Church.
- [S59] Fred E Tuers Family Notes.